Monday, August 20, 2012

Seattle Day Trip

We had a surprise call from Emily and Kirt in June while they were in Costa Rica for the month. Because my father in law couldn't go because of an injury we were invited to meet them and spend a week in Costa Rica with them. However, we did not have current passports so we found out it would be cheapest to drive to Seattle and get them on the same day. So on a Tuesday we drove the 4 1/2 hours to Seattle and got our passports. It took two hours to wait for them so we went to the zoo.
Seattle zoo is amazing and I always love going to it. 
The elephants were super active and the kids loved them!












Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see??

Little Nixon growling at me!

I must say the otters are still my favorite!


The snow leopard was in a tree when we got to the cage and jumped down and ran to the cave. It was awesome!!





The peacock met us at the door as we left!! How perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment