Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Layover in Utah

My wonderful sister Katie took care of my two kids while we were in Costa Rica for 8 days. She was amazing and took the kids to the zoo and swimming. Sadie wasn't so sure when we got home who to go to. She went to my sister and not me for the first morning, but she forgave me later and cuddled me plenty. 
Jon left the next morning to Spokane but I stayed in Utah for a few days to spend time with my family.
Chloe and Sadie were so cute together!
We even went to a St. Jeor family reunion!
Katie and I went to the new mall in downtown Salt Lake, City Creek. It was so cute and I loved it, too bad we didn't get to spend a ton of time there but it was enough!

Nordstrom was a hit, I got a Thank You email!
The kids loved Nan's Backyard!
She even has a little stage that the kids love to make up plays and show them to us, some of them are a bit long.....but cute!!
Buddies
Lots of Popsicles
... on the Popsicle bench
We painted Sadies toes and nails for the first time, it was a three man job.

If Katie didn't have cocoa what would Sadie look forward to everyday??? She loves that dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment