Friday, July 20, 2012

Memorial Day Camping Trip

 Nixon was so excited when I told him we were going camping. He was a big helper too in putting up the tent and keeping an eye on Sadie!
 It was a little bit windy but it was sure beautiful!!
 Even Sadie was a helper, adorable!!
 Katie took my camera and took some fun pictures!! She snapped one of herself too, of course!!
 Washing hands before dinner.
 The boys playing!
 Nixon eating a hot dog by the fire.
 Good morning little camper!!
 Megan and Kate! Enjoying the morning chill by the fire. We made them come and they didn't sleep very well, oops!!
 Katie and Avery
 Luke and Nixon running down the hill!!
 Sadie loves to get dirty, so camping is great for her!! I have to let myself let her get dirty and be ok with it!

 We did some service while we camped and Jon and Nixon stained the bathrooms!!
 One of my favorite pictures!
 Jon's plaque on the tables he made for the park for his eagle project. The campsite is where they have girls camp every year.
 Enjoying some lunch!!

 Taking a nap, one of my favorite camping things to do.

 We walked down to the water, which is super low during this time of year.
 The dogs were in heaven.

 My other favorite picture of the trip! My cute family by the lake!!

 My cute campers are ready to head home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment