Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Wayments visit and we party!!

Nixon got a cool new book light from Grandpa and Grandma Pickett, he loves it!!

Lilly, Izabelle, Hailey, Katie, Nana and Cocoa come to visit Spokane!! We danced in the living room:)


Katie and Sadie
Nixon always looks away when I take a picture...he is such a turkey!

Here we are!!
Being silly!!
Lilly with Sadie.

They didn't make their flight on Sunday so we kept them!! We all went and celebrated Katie Christensen's birthday at the roller rink.



The birthday girl and her friends!
I hadn't been skating in a LONG time, but hey I didn't fall until I tried to do tricks with my sister:)
Nixon even roller skated!! He didn't make it long but he did pretty good!!
The party!!






Happy Birthday Katie!!

More Painting!!
Lilly with her peach water!
Sadie with some chocolate...Sadie LOVES chocolate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment