Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Katie Visits and Snow Softball


 So I am totally just skipping right to the present. I know I am a terrible blogger but I just don't have as much time as I use to. But I can't possibly post everything that has happened since last August so skipping right along. 
Sadie has grown so much and has her own little personality. She is so sweet but can be quite sassy when she wants something. Sadie and Nixon are finally getting along better than before and actually play together. 
She loves to pretend she's a big girl and eats a banana little one....and boy can she make a MESS!! 
Garret and Nixon playing good together too.....
 Sweet Sadie!!

 Just like Nixon Sadie LOVES her blankets and she can get them out of the laundry basket quicker than I can fold and hide them. She finds all 6 and carries them all around!!


 Nixon loves Katie and they she taught him how to play "Gold Fish"
 Jon had a softball tournament in the middle of January, I know they just can't get enough. It was crazy to watch them try to hit and fun on the snow that was practically ice.





 It was super fun though and we had fun watching Jon play!!
 Katie with Sadie!! Wearing her shirt that says "My auntie LOVES me"

 Nixon and Katie...he still is wearing his Halloween costumes:)


No comments:

Post a Comment