Saturday, November 5, 2011

6 Year Anniversary

Jon and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary in July and I made a special dinner.
It looked so good I had to take a pic. This is Mandarin Chicken!
These are HOMEMADE egg rolls, hello they were good!!

Jon did the frying while I made sauce, how sweet!! I always seem to burn myself when I deep fry anyway:)

Nana came and stayed with us too and babysat while we went out to lunch and went golfing....it was so nice of her!! She got to enjoy our wonderful meal too.

Sadie loves to feed Darby from her highchair!!!

Happy girl feeding herself!

And Nixon needed a picture at dinner too!!

Ice cream cones for dessert....Nixon is a fan:)Here are some pictures of us golfing!! I hadn't been in 2 years, sad!! Although it is so hard to golf with a baby bump I tried with Nixon but decided it was worth it with Sadie, it just gets in the way!!

Jon and I have such bad eyesight that when he hits the ball he always tells me to watch it, but I lose it every time!! Oops!! I should get contacts or glasses....oh wait I already wear those!!



Happy Anniversary Jon, it has been a great 6 years!! You are the love of my life and my best friend!! Thanks for making me smile everyday!!
Thanks Nana for watching my kids so we could go out on a date and enjoy each other.

2 comments:

  1. Cute new blog, Michelle! Glad you are back to posting again. I am surprised that your old one 'filled up', I have never heard of that happening before. Well, I sure do love ya! It would be great to see you sometime. Are you going to Utah for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt that your kids are siblings and who they belong to! :)

    ReplyDelete